Man treated in hospital after garage fire

April 15 2019
Man treated in hospital after garage fire

A MAN had to be treated in hospital after a fire damaged a garage in Frampton Cotterell.

Avon Fire and Rescue Service was called to tackle the blaze on Church Road at about 4.20pm on March 30.

Two crews from Yate and one from Kingswood were sent to the scene and put out the fire.

One man was treated in hospital for minor injuries after the incident.

Firefighters stayed at the site once the fire was out to clear smoke from the garage using a fan and give safety advice to neighbouring property owners.

The fire is thought to have started accidentally.

 

Picture shows the aftermath of the fire in Church Road, Frampton Cotterell. Photo courtesy of Yate Fire Station